Well the boxes just keep coming now the challenge is trying to figure out where the heck we are going to put everything.
- So far we have gotten the new stuff from Basic Grey. This shipment had the Porcelain Collection and Marrakech Collections. I did not get the individual sheet of this paper but I did get the packs, the 6 x 6 pads, stamps, rub ons, buttons and brads.
- Karen Foster Designs came out with about 14 new lines at CHA this year and all of them have now shipped and we have them on the shelves or at least priced and close to the shelves, plus we were able to re-stock on some of the good old standards from them. We did get a lot of new baby stuff from their line that is just adorable. We now have the Count Down Calendars that was so popular at Christmas and we couldn't find them. We have them now along with idea cards showing you other things you can do with them.
- We have tons of new colors of Flower Soft they came out with several bright colors and if you are wondering how to use this don't forget to check out the class Alice will be teaching on February 20 at 6pm.
- We received aa box from Me and My Big Ideas filled with their new line of Soft Spoken Stickers for those of you who still love stickers these are really classy. There was a lot of bling included in that box.
- I received a box from Moxxie today that I haven't had a chance to go through yet but I know they had some exciting new lines for little boys and girls, ice skating, cooking, travel, cats and dogs, black belt, tennis and family tree.
- We are fully stocked on Score Pals the great new card tool along with Carrying cases.
- We have open stock Tombo Markers and you would not believe the colors (beautiful) along with sets and blending pens.
- We have all the colors in the Tim Holtz Crackle Paint.
I know there is many things that I have forgot to add but you will have to come in to see us to make sure you don't miss anything. I will try to post as the new stuff comes in.